Leisure United is also known as LU
1. All customers, including members, are required to and pay in advance for all activities including gym & pitches unless your booking is by a pre-arranged invoicing process. Gym members should refer to LU gym terms and conditions.
2. Customers can book their activities by telephone / in person within the facility.
3. Customers can make individual ad hoc bookings up to seven days in advance subject to availability.
4. All block bookings are for ten consecutive weeks only and payment for any use of a pitch made through a block booking must always be made a minimum of at least seven days in advance. Failure to adhere to the payment terms will result in immediate termination of the block booking and thereafter only individual ad hoc bookings may be made subject to availability.
5. For all bookings, customers must register an account with Leisure United accepting all these terms and conditions online at www.leisureunited.com. You will receive an email confirmation to confirm your booking and payment has been processed.
6. The price of each booking will be as the price payable at the time the payment for your booking is processed. LU shall not be liable for any technical errors resulting in incorrect pricing quoted previously.
7. Booked pitches can only be used for playing football and use of the pitches is subject to the rules and code of conduct operating at the facility.
8. Customers or members making a block booking are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with these terms and conditions, including ensuring payment is made at least seven days in advance of use of any pitch.
9. Subject to availability. Changing room hire is available seven days in advance subject to a deposit of £10 which will be refunded if the changing room is left in the condition in which it was found.
1. All bookings must be paid for in advance.
2. For all online bookings, customers will pay by credit or debit card using LU secure online payment process.
3. Telephone bookings will require customers to provide booking confirmation to our facility staff.
4. For customers paying in person at the facility there is an option for cash or card payments.
5. LU process all payments through First Sports International which is powered by First Data, a third-party payment specialist who are compliant with payment card industry data security standards (PCI DSS).
6. LU will not store your card details once you have entered your card number into a payment page securely hosted by First Sports International which is powered by First Data, all payment data is encrypted and sent to the banks for processing.
7. If you have used a credit/debit card, payment will be deducted from your card at the time of making your reservation via our site. LU does not accept card payment by American Express.
8. Discounted booking offers made through online bookings cannot be cancelled and no refunds will be given.
9. LU shall not be responsible for refunding individual players. Refunding of individual players will be the responsibility of the customer making any team booking for the pitch.
1. Bookings may be cancelled within the cancellation notice period. The cancellation notice period is not less than 48 hours before the allocated individual pitch booking.
2. Cancellation can be made by telephone / in person at the facility within the cancellation notice period.
3. All advanced bookings are non-refundable if outside the cancellation notice period. Refunds will only be issued where the activity cannot be provided by LU.
4. Where payment(s) have been collected your booking can be rescheduled or refunded provided the booking is re-scheduled or cancelled within the cancellation notice period.
5. Any block booking cancellation will result in the termination of the remainder of the block booking. Any future bookings will be subject to availability and on an ad hoc basis only.
6. We reserve our right to cancel your booking and any future bookings with us if we are refused authority for payment or reasonably believe that payment will be refused at any stage.
7. From time to time we may be required to cancel or amend your booking, in which case we will refund your booking payment. However, we will not be liable for any costs, expenses or losses arising from such amendment or cancellation.